Jackson’s Premier Book Writing Program
The “How To Write Your Book In 60 Days” Program is a eight (8) week course designed to assist new and seasoned authors in writing their book. Each student has the potential to have a completed manuscript by the close of the course, provided all assignments and other requirements are met.
The Book Writing Class Guidelines:
- This eight (8) week course begins on Saturday, October 7, 2017 and ends on Saturday, December 2, 2017. Each class will begin @ 1:30 p.m. Doors will open at 1:15 p.m. and will be closed at 1:25 p.m. Classes will begin on time and flow without interruptions.
- Each Saturday class will last from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Classes will be held at: 6531 Dogwood View Parkway, Jackson, MS 39213 (map & directions)
- Each class will include meditation, a review of the subject matter, and one (1) hour of writing.
- Since all writers will need to focus, no children (unless enrolled) or non-writing guests, will be allowed in the classroom.
- Bring your writing tools to every class - laptop, iPad, tablet, notepad, pens, quiet snacks and a drink of choice.
- The fee for this course and mentorship is $199.00 and is due at the end of the first class on Saturday, October 7, 2017.
- If paying by check, all checks should be made payable to: "The Success House
Mail checks to: The Success House, P. O. Box 2235, Madison, MS 39130
*Special Note:FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Each week, a new topic will be discussed; such as Publishing, Testing Titles, Marketing, Illustration, etc…
- THE MOST IMPORTANT Guideline is the daily writing assignment. Each person is expected to write at home for one (1) hour per day.